The following “rules” are extremely simplified, but pretty much sum up the wisdom of the ages.
- You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full time, informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons, or you may think them irrelevant and stupid.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented to you in its various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it you can go on to the next lesson. However, the more you learn your lessons, the more empowered you will be to create beauty, peace and joy.
- Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive there are lessons to be learned.
- “There” is no better than “Here”. When your “there” has become a “here” you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here”.
- Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- The answers lies inside you. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need do is listen and trust.
- You will forget all of this.
- And then you’ll remember again.